Please read these terms & conditions carefully. By entering the Bolton Footwear website, all users will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the www.boltonshoes.co.za
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd is a business in the Footwear industry that Manufactures Footwear and sells to the Wholesale Trade and Online.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed between Seven and Ten Business Days and delivery confirmed by way of Email.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Bolton Footwear (Pty) is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Bolton Footwear (Pty) will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0 % administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
Refer to link below:
Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Peach Payments, Paygate, Payflex and Payjustnow.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who is the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3), and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including the sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution, and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
12 Malherbe Street, Elsies River, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7460
Bolton Footwear may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information
This website is run by Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd (private company) based in South Africa trading as Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 1949/035036/07 and Non-Executive: GD Bolton, GM Nassif, BB Fraser, PT Azzie, LC Bolton
Executive: Noel Whitehead (CEO)
14. Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd contact details
Company Physical Address:
12 Malherbe Street, Elsies River, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7460.
Last Of The Best
- Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd (private company) based in South Africa trading as Bolton Footwear (Pty) Ltd and with registration number 1949/035036/07 and Non-Executive: GD Bolton, GM Nassif, BB Fraser, PT Azzie, LC Bolton Executive: Noel Whitehead (CEO)
- By participating in this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- All Last Of The Best products are subject to availability and the promotional offers are available while stocks last.
- Delivery charges, if applicable, are excluded from the offer. (You will be charged R95.00 for orders below R699.00)
- All prices include VAT.
- Products featured in Las are excluded from any discounts.
- Returns (based on the returns policy) on the Last Of The Best Promotional products may be done within 7 days of you receiving the product, please note that refunds will be processed on these promotional deals through our Bolton Rewards Programme.
- Earning Bolton Rewards are excluded from all Last Of The Best Promotions.
- The usage of Bolton Rewards is excluded from the Last Of The Best Promotion as well.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Bolton Footwear Online may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the promotion.
- Bolton Footwear Online reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.